Thursday 9 May 2013

What I think of my Brief

This First Module seems to be challenging for me as I have just moved from a foreign country where I was studying in an International school. The resources or access to computer software i.e general necessities to understand the basics of graphic were limited or non existent. Coming to this college I have been confronted with programs such as adobe inDesign and illustrator which I'm not going to lie are unheard of to me. It has quickly come to my attention that it is going to take a lot for me to get to the level of most of the other students on my course. I feel somewhat under skilled amongst many of the students that seem to have a much greater understand of the graphic design industry to me. I am positive do what I can to learn quickly and gain knowledge about some of the things that I'm going to be working on so that I don't feel left out or fall behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment